July 21, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises Review







      The sequel to Christopher Nolan's epic does not disappoint.  Every second of the insanely long 161 minutes is a thrill ride sure to make the books. If you haven't seen the first two, I highly encourage it, with many references to them, and the story doesn't fit into place right if you haven't. The Dark Knight continues to awe us with special effects and raw action. But this time around the story is really why TDKR takes the throne for best Batman movie ever. Never in a movie had I really cared about the villain, and the emotion between Alfred and Bruce Wayne completely caught me off guard. I never thought Batman's world could be brought to a higher scale after The Dark Knight. Well, I was wrong. The Dark Knight Rises blows every other super hero movie out of the water. Yes the movie is long, but for people who think it will just drag on, their wrong. The longer the better, I say. It just keeps getting bigger and a deeper story. This movie will go down in history as " The Greatest Batman Movie Ever"

I give Batman an 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment